Last modified: 31/01/2023
Please read this Agreement carefully, as it contains important information regarding your rights and various legal remedies.
Note: By using our site, you agree to our Terms of Service and agree to its terms.
The Legal Department has the right to amend the policies at any time in line with the current circumstances.
Our Payment Policy applies to all Services and Customers and may be amended at any time to keep pace with changes.
You will pay Sky Cloud all fees for the Services shown in the registration form provided to you at the time you request the Services. All fees are non-refundable when paid except as provided herein.
Dear customer, we guarantee you a refund policy for the services provided.
- If the service is out of service for at least 4 days, you are entitled to a refund of all your money.
- If the service is out of service for 1 day, you will be compensated for 3 days.
- All bills must be paid on the due date. We have a 4-day grace period for late billing, but if no payment is made after that, accounts will be suspended. These invoices are subject to a 15% late fee that must be paid to reactivate the account. Invoices that are 14 days overdue are subject to account closure.
- We will attempt to contact you before the billing period ends. Once the account is cancelled, all of the contents of your account are deleted. Data cannot be recovered once the account has been terminated.
Offers and Discounts
- Follow with us the promotions that are being offered.
- To get the best price, we advise you to purchase the annual packages as they are discounted.
- In our company, we offer the best rates compared to other hosting
- Our company presents the days of Eid al-Fitr, Eid al-Adha and the Prophet’s birthday as non-accounted days, and the company guarantees them.
- In the event that there is an offer or discount, it applies to the first period only and does not continue in the event of renewal.